I have practised family law since 1995 for a wide range of clients from all possible backgrounds and wealth brackets. My job is a privilege and I use all my experience (both legal and therapeutic) to help parties to communicate as effectively as possible and help them create a realistic solution that works for them as cost effectively as possible.
My approach is cooperative rather than adversarial. I strive always to be trustworthy, fair-minded, professional and communicative. My greatest satisfaction is helping parties agree a mutually acceptable and workable agreement.
- Family lawyer since 1995. Currently a consultant family solicitor with Moss Fallon Divorce and Family Solicitors. Prior to that a Partner in the top ranked family law team at Manches LLP.
- Family finance and children issues mediator since 2003
- Resolution accredited specialist in advanced financial provision and private children law since 2003
- Resolution trained collaborative lawyer since 2004
- Able to consult with children in mediation
- Psychology graduate with additional training in psychotherapy, systemic family therapy and BRIEF solution focused therapy.
- Able to conduct Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings to assist parties to find the right path. These meetings are required prior to issuing proceedings.
- MIAMS, direct consultation with children and conflict coaching.
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret
For a free initial telephone consultation to discuss your best option
Telephone on 07960635511 or 01865 454596
Image of nest reproduced kind permission of www.jeanneillenye.com