I have practised family law for seventeen years for a wide range of clients from all possible backgrounds and wealth brackets. My job is a privilege and I use all my experience (both legal and therapeutic) to help parties to communicate as effectively as possible and help them create a realistic solution that works for them as cost effectively as possible.
My approach is cooperative rather than adversarial. I strive always to be trustworthy, fair-minded, professional and communicative. My greatest satisfaction is helping parties agree a mutually acceptable and workable agreement.
"brilliant in every way, Alexandra provides sound consideration in a crisis"
"a really clever lawyer who is quick off the mark and has a gentle but insistent style"
Chambers and Partners
"compassionate, robust and extremely logical"
“approachable and empathetic … a combination of flawless professionalism and personal humanity”
- Family lawyer since 1997. Currently a consultant family solicitor with Moss Fallon Divorce and Family Solicitors. Prior to that a Partner in the top ranked family law team at Manches LLP.
- Family finance and children issues mediator since 2003
- Resolution accredited specialist in advanced financial provision and private children law since 2003
- Resolution trained collaborative lawyer since 2004
- Able to consult with children in mediation
- Psychology graduate with additional training in psychotherapy, systemic family therapy and BRIEF solution focused therapy.
- Able to conduct Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings to assist parties to find the right path. These meetings are required prior to issuing proceedings.
- MIAMS, direct consultation with children and conflict coaching.